Centennial Homes is committed to helping you and your family achieve the American dream of home ownership. With locations in Sioux Falls, Billings, Aberdeen, Bismarck, Rapid City, Dickinson, and Williston, we’re able to serve Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and all the surrounding states. We have over 30 new and used display homes at each of our locations, and hundreds of floor plans available for order. We even welcome our customers to bring in their own home designs. At Centennial Homes, we offer homes to suit your needs: modular homes, multi-section manufactured homes, and single-section manufactured homes.
Our experienced sales staff have years of service and experience in the factory-built housing industry. They can assist with everything from choosing a home to customization to delivery and installation, as well as aftercare and warranty service long beyond the transaction. We understand that service after the sale is an important factor in making a decision to purchase a new home. We know that who you buy from is just as important as what you buy.
At Centennial Homes, our professionally trained service team is with you every step of the way to help guide you through the process.
Our customer Care Team is here to act as your liaison to the various departments that make up Centennial Homes. You don’t have to worry about being able to reach the right person when you have questions. you have one Customer Care agent who stays with you from day one through delivery of your home and beyond. You’re an important part of our business and we want to make sure that help is never more than one call, text, or tweet away!
Service after the sale is an important factor in making a decision to purchase a new home. Remember, who you buy from is as important as what you buy. At Centennial Homes, our professionally trained service team is with you every step of the way to help guide you through the process.
Professional Service Manager
• Helps to organize the delivery and setting of your home and assists with contractors.
• Pre-construction site checks and customer meetings.
Delivery Service Team
• Our own employees who care about your home and treat it with the ultimate respect
Finish and Completion Work by Professional Carpenters
• Centennial Homes employs professional carpenters who are continually trained on customer service and satisfaction.
Warranty Service by Master Technicians
• We are here to help you and respond quickly to your request for service.
Before you even consider buying a new home from any dealer you need to know that delivery and warranty issues will be handled by an experienced and qualified service department. Centennial Homes has a full-time, in-house service department at each of our six model home centers. This means you can rest assured that your home will be delivered and set up by a team with the knowledge, experience, and training to do the job right the first time. With your new home, you deserve the very best in service.
All of our warranty service is performed by our service team. Unlike other dealers, we do not subcontract our warranty service. Your work will be performed by the same professional team that delivered and set your team.
Check out the videos below to get an idea of what it means to be a Centennial Homes service representative.
Since 1969, we have helped thousands of families find the home that suits their lifestyle.
• Over 30 new and used display homes.
• Hundreds of floor plans available, or bring in your own design!
• Homes that suit your needs: modular, multi-section manufactured, single-section manufactured.
• Multiple locations – a wide selection of new and used homes available at all times.
• Site selection assistance to find the right location to suit your lifestyle.
• Experienced sales staff with years of service and education.
At Centennial homes, our success depends on every person in the company believing that they are here to provide the best quality and service to our customers. Our goal is to help you find the right home that fits your needs and lifestyle. Our professionals will assist you in determining the best floor plan, features, and benefits that fit both your budget and your family’s needs.
After you have your home purchased, our service team will help you organize delivery and completion as well as handle any warranty service that you may need. By having our own service employees do this work, we ensure that it is done timely and to our quality standards.
• Helping you find the right home
• Over 25 homes on display
• Home Site assistance
• Financing assistance
• Professional service team
• Professional service manager
• Delivery service team
• Finish and completion work by professional carpenters
• Warranty service by master technicians
If you’re in the market for a new or used manufactured or modular home, we invite you to choose Centennial Homes as your trusted retailer! Explore our locations or reach out with any questions you may have. We’re happy to hear from you and excited to help you and your family find the perfect home!